- Take regular medications unless specified by Physician or Dentist.
- Do not eat or drink for 8 hours prior to the dental appointment.
- Patient must be driven to the office by a responsible companion.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol for 8 hours prior to the dental appointment.
- Patient must have no chance of pregnancy.
Post- Operative Instructions:
- Take all regular or prescribed medications as outlined by Physician or Dentist.
- No alcohol for 12 hours post-surgery.
- No driving for 12 hours post-surgery.
- Do not operate machinery for 12 hours post-surgery.
Please have a responsible companion escort you home and observe recovery for at least 4 hours.